Upcoming Continua Events
Continua Summits, Plugfests, and More
Join us for the fourth of five free Continua Design Guidelines (CDG) Nuts & Bolts webinars.
In the fourth edition, Diego Bartolomé Arquillo, Project Manager of the Continua Test Tool (CTT) and Continua Certified Expert (CCE), will present a comprehensive overview of the Continua test strategy and methodology, including the test tool and the process for testing devices and services according to the CDG standards. He will further explain how devices and services can meet the CDG Requirements for both conformance and interoperability.
Expert Panelist will also be on-hand to answer questions from attendees, including:
1. Senior Scientist and Continua Architect - Asim Muhammad (Philips Research Europe)
2. CCE Chairman and Test Consultant - Jeppe Pilgaard Bjerre (Delta)
3. Technical Operations Director – Michael J. Kirwan (PCHA & Continua)
Nuts & Bolts technical series webinars are targeted for implementers and developers desiring to learn more about the requirements to become Continua certified.
Each of the Nuts & Bolts webinars provides details of the CDGs, explaining how a person’s vital sign and sensing data that is generated from remotely monitored sensor devices moves from the person to a health & wellness service and/or to a health information service.
Webinar Date and Time:
Thursday, July 14, 2016 8:00 am, Central Daylight Time (Chicago, GMT-05:00)
Thursday, July 14, 2016 3:00 pm, Europe Summer Time (Paris, GMT+02:00)
Thursday, July 14, 2016 10:00 pm, Japan Time (Tokyo, GMT+09:00)
Thursday, July 14, 2016 5:00 pm, Arabian Time (Abu Dhabi, Muscat, GMT+04:00)
Registration for this event can be found here: https://pchalliance.webex.com/pchalliance/onstage/g.php?MTID=eecbe0f02ad529e48e710bee9471493cb
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please join us!
The Continua Administration
With the current website registration issues that have taken place, PCHA will conduct on-site registration in Amsterdam, to accommodate those members who were not abe to complete their registration online. PCHA thanks you for your patience and understanding as we prepair for the Summit. We are looking forward to seeing all of you in Amsterdam next week!
- Continua Summer Summit - Amsterdam, Netherlands: 6-7 June 2016
Save the date to join us for the Continua specific sessions in June at eHealth Week. PCHA|Continua and its Work Groups will be meeting on the 6 & 7th of June at the Royal Philips headquarters in Amsterdam.
- For the latest updates on the agenda & events: Click here
- Want to Register? Sign up today! 2016 Continua Summer Summit Registration.
- Need a Hotel? View our recommended hotel list here.
- Want to help plan future events? Continua members are welcome to join in the planning efforts for future Continua Summits. Please join the planning work group today - Click Here!
- Continua Winter Summit - Washington, DC: Dec. 11-14, 2016 - During the Connected Health Conference - PCHA|Continua Summit dates are to be determined but please save the date to join us for the Continua specific sessions at the HIMSS Connected Health Conference. Members may register via the Member Website: https://cw.continuaalliance.org/wg/members/home/summits (Registration expected soon). Continua members are welcome to join in the planning efforts for future Continua Summits. Please join the planning work group: https://cw.continuaalliance.org/workgroup/join/175. Please note that the format for the Continua F2F discussions will mostly be held in the afternoons, allowing members to also attend the Connected Health Conference sessions in the mornings.