PCHA’s members are technology, medical device, health care industry, consumer electronics, healthcare service and life sciences companies as well as government agencies, and include organizations. PCHA offers a series of six membership levels. Members participate in working groups, submit use cases that shape future Continua Design Guidelines, access unmatched resources, benefit from exclusive early access to annual Design Guidelines and gain the inside track in PCHA and HIMSS events.
• Board Promoter: enjoy full access to all PCHA and Continua resources and services; eligibility to serve on Continua's governing body, the Continua Council
• Promoter: includes voting rights on the Design Guidelines and technical work items; leadership opportunities on Working Groups; sponsor Use Cases • Contributor: participate in Working Groups and Task Forces; enjoy early access to the Design Guidelines; discounts and exclusive access to events
• Market Maker: influence the regulatory and legislative landscape and stay at the forefront of connected health trends and market development
• Technical Adopter: focus on Technical and Testing and Certification Working Group activities; plus the most cost-effective single product certification
• Explorer/Influencer (individual membership): for those early stage innovators exploring emerging markets See below to learn more about our innovative and industry-leading member organizations.
Learn more about becoming a member here: PCHA Membership