In order to build trust and ensure customer peace of mind, Continua Health Alliance has created a product certification program with a recognizable logo signifying interoperability with other certified products.
Products that carry the Continua Certified™ logo have a strong competitive advantage and provide net savings by being:
- “Future proofed” so they won’t become prematurely obsolete
- Easy to use
- Less labor-intensive
- Free of inefficient technology duplication
Continua Certified products are sold through multiple channels:
- Direct to consumers through retail channels
- To providers of goods and services for the three targeted categories through business-to-business channels
- To patients through prescriptions written by healthcare providers
- Through governments, health plans, and service providers to their constituents
Continua Health Alliance device certification does not mean or imply that the device is legally marketable in any country; certification only assures that devices communicate in a standard fashion per Continua certification requirements and Guidelines. Refer to the device manufacturer or country Health Authority for specific details associated to device marketability or usage. CONTINUA DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO ANY CERTIFIED PRODUCTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSES OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT. ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES ARE THOSE PROVIDED BY THE MANUFACTURER, DISTRIBUTOR OR SELLER OF THE DEVICES AND CONTINUA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE EXISTENCE OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SAME.